Copyright Notice

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Connie's new adventures...

Greg at the helm of Connie
If you've been following this blog for awhile, you'll remember that I broke down and sold my beloved Kawasaki Concours late last year (link). Recently, I received an update from her new owner, Greg, about his and Connie's new adventures. Above is a photo Greg sent of them both setting out on an Iron Butt attempt, 1000 miles in 24 hrs. They look heroic, don't you think? Especially because they're setting out in the rain.
I think its awesome Greg attempted this, its an inspiration to me to get out and ride more often than the mere commuting I find myself relegated too so often. And its nice to know Connie is still out there, and is still creating memories and smiles with someone who deserves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment